JAM 2022, Joint Admission Test for Masters dates (schedule) is now released. If you are seeking a post-graduate degree, clearing this test will help you achieve that. This article covers detailed information regarding JAM 2022 like dates, online application form, notification pdf, etc.
JAM, also known as Joint Admission Test for Masters, is an entrance exam conducted annually by IIT. The exam is for entrance into M.Sc and other Post-Graduate Courses that the IITs conduct in collaboration with the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The exam is conducted annually in online mode for all the eligible candidates. Through this exam, the candidates can join into IITs, IISc, NITs, etc. However, the online application process will start on 30 August this year.
JAM 2022 offers a great opportunity to people who want to complete their post-graduate studies from reputed colleges. Online application for JAM 2022 starts from 30th August onwards. The detailed program along with other key information is available in JAM 2022 official pdf notification.
|Exam Name||JAM Joint Admission Test for Masters|
|Online Application Starts||30th August 2021|
|Institutions||IITs, IISc, NITs, etc.|
|Organizing Institute||IIT Roorkee|
This article explains the online process to apply online for the Joint Admission Test for Master’s Degree, JAM Online Registration Form 2022 on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying IIT JAM
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to be eligible for the Post Graduate Entrance Examination.
- The applicant aspirants should be an Indian or Foreign National to apply for the entrance exam.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in science.
- The overall aggregate of the applicants in the previous courses should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates.
- However, there is a relaxation of upto 5% for SC/ST and PwD categories.
IIT JAM Important Dates
Find out the information about the important dates of the Joint Admission Test for Master’s Degree, as shown below.
JAM Online Application Processing System Website Opens
August 30, 2021 (Monday)
Last Date for Online Registration/Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website
October 11, 2021 (Monday)
Availability of JAM Admit Cards on the Online Application Portal (for Download and Printing)
January 04, 2022 (Tuesday)
Date of Examination
February 13, 2022 (Sunday)
Announcement of the Results
March 22, 2022 (Tuesday)
How to Apply for Joint Admission Test for Masters | JAM 2022 Online Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates can start applying for the JAM 2022. But, first, let us see the online procedure to apply for the Joint Admission Test for Masters.
- Visit the Official Portal of jam.iitr.ac.in.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page.
- The applicants can observe the notification: JAM 2022 Online Application Processing System will be available from 30 August 2021, scrolling on the top of the page.
- Thus, all the eligible and interested candidates applying for the JAM 2022 should wait up to the end of August to start the application process online.
JAM Online Application Form 2022
- However, Click Here to know the information about the sample application procedure.
- Moreover, the JAM examination conduction board has already announced that the application process should not be filled by any person other than the applicants. Therefore, the applicants should provide all the correct details to the persons filling the form.
- It has also been announced that the admission process for JAM will end on 11 October 2021.
JAM 2022 Official Notification PDF
The interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of the IIT Joint Admission Test and apply for the JAM 2022 Entrance Exam online.
Joint Admission Test for Masters FAQs
All the interested candidates who should appear or yet to appear for the final examination of a qualifying degree can take the JAM exam.
All the eligible candidates can pursue MSc from IITs, IISc, NITs, etc., through the Joint Admission Test conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology.
The eligible candidates and interested in pursuing the Post-Graduation courses can start applying for the JAM exam from 30 August 2021.
The Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD should pay Rupees 750 for one Test Paper and Rupees 1050 for two test papers. However, the General Category applicants should pay Rupees 1500 for one test paper and Rs 2100 for two test papers.
Don’t Miss admissions to other colleges, Visit Admission Section